Friday, November 5, 2010

Worland, WY. 6 more weeks.

Well,  Transfer calls are always a nerve racking time.  It seems as though all the people you have talked to come to your mind.  You think of the members, and the good times you have had with them.  You think of the companions.  You think of what might come.  Where you might go, and what your next adventure will be.
   Elder House and I found out that we will both be staying which will be great, while at the same time we will be getting new faces in our zone. 3 missionaries will be taking 3 others places as they leave to embark on a new adventure.  I always hate seeing great Elders leave too, but I love getting to know new ones.  There are pros and cons to each situation. 
   When these times come I always think of a particular hymn many of you have heard lots of times. "God Be With You."  I have always been a huge fan of this hymn, but since I came on my mission it has continued to grow on me.  I remember the Sunday before I left Helena, The Bishop's Wife, Sister Mangum played that hymn as the closing song for Sacrament.  The words imply so much Love.  I'm grateful to have experienced it.  Once again this Hymn has come into my mind.  God be with You til we meet again.  Think of those you love who have gone away.  To them your mind may wander, and when it does remember, we shall all meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment