Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Blog

Having this blog has been good for me.  I have been able to write some of my feelings.  My thoughts, and been able to actually know about people reading it.  I hope that as I share my thoughts and feelings that everyone who reads it will be able to get something out of it.  I had someone tell me they had read some of my blogs, and it made me really think.  Am I writing things that will help others, or am I writing things that will help me.  If there is a particular subject you would like me to write about feel free to ask.  I'll try to write about it.  I am on here to help other people.  Not to just write because I was asked to.  I want it to be good for everyone.  Love, Elder Goff

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool it is a geat way to tell people about our Church.
    You do not know me but I know Naomi Walther and her sister and I saw they were fllowing you on this blog so I thought I would cheek it out hope that is ok

    ReplyDelete