Thursday, December 23, 2010

Watch...And Learn

Many people are visual learners, meaning they learn by seeing.  I believe to a degree we all learn visually.  We can "watch and learn" from the people around us.  It's interesting to me how by just watching someone we can learn things.  We can learn things from them, and we can learn things about them. 
In the last week I have been able to work closely with some great people who I love and adore.  People who I have associated with for my entire mission, but have never been able to be around for long periods of time.  I have learned so much about them and from them, just by simply watching, listening and trying to duplicate their actions to become a better person.
We do that with the life of Jesus Christ all the time right?  We visualize his life and his mission.  We can see his perfect example for exactly what it is; Perfect.  We want to be able to help others, and we of course would like to become more like him as well.  So we do out best to follow his teachings.  To become better.  As Christmas day approaches much quicker than I had anticipated and I'm sure many of you feel the same, I pray that we will be able to learn from our Great Master, even Jesus Chirst.  He has truely carried our griefs and sorrow.  We are forever indebted to him.  We have much to be thankful for this Chirstmas season.  Be joyful and know that God is with you and he listens.  Learn from him, learn from those around you..BECOME.  Watch and Learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment