Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good Day Yesterday.

Hey Everyone,
   Elder House and I had a lot of stuff planned yesterday.  Had a lot of people we wanted to get in and teach.  We didn't get in to see everyone.  Which happens quite often.  We still were able to teach 4 people.  Earlier in the week God helped us out like crazy.  We were able to get 16 lessons in 3 days of teaching. 
   Still haven't had much of an opportunity to proselyte online.  No one has asked questions yet.  We are still trying to get people from Worland to add us.  Which might be kind of odd for members to be getting friend requests from the Elders they fed last week.  Since last week was General conference we haven't had a chance to let the wards know what is going on with Facebook and the blogs.  So this Sunday we may have some explaining to do.  That's alright though.  I think once we get this rolling we will have some people asking questions, and after I relearn how to do it all.  I hope I can figure it out fast.  I don't feel like I have enough gospel related stuff on my facebook yet.  Off to do another days worth of work.
   Love, Elder Goff.

1 comment:

  1. You might get more opportunities to proselyte online if you put your Facebook badge on this blog page. Also you need to get the Facebook pages of all the members in the ward you attend on Sunday. Ask them to recommend you to their non-member friends to add on Facebook. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete