Saturday, April 16, 2011

Leaving home to get home.

I am going home soon, and it is all very exciting.  However, I feel like I have to leave home to get home.  Montana and Wyoming have become home to me, and yet Bunkerville, NV will always be home.  I was taught by my trainer to stand in Fast and Testimony meeting in a new area and to introduce myself and also let the people know that I do have a testimony.  So that's what I have done. I stand and say, "I am Elder Goff, I am from Bunkerville, NV.
   Now as I go back to Bunkerville and stand before them to give a report on my mission;
 I will say,
" I am Elder Goff, I'm from Hardin, MT.
I'm Elder Goff, I'm from East Helena, MT.
I'm Elder Goff, I'm from Lander, WY.
I'm Elder Goff, I'm from Worland, WY.
I'm Elder Goff, I'm from Billings, Mt.

These Places have become home."

1 comment:

  1. Elder Goff ~ beautifully expressed! Your spirit person has communitcated from the heart to the hearts of others whose spirit person identifies
    and recognizes the words you have written...uniquely simple yet so profound!
    May your journey from your recent homes be filled with joy and remembrance, and may you quietly hear, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant!" I am Elder Mitchell Davis' Grandma Gwynn.

    ReplyDelete